Followers

Translate

Friday, January 27, 2017

I'm Beary Lucky!

Coffee of the Day - Tiramisu

Happy Friday! I am back from a most amazing trip to Washington DC, Philadelphia, and then quick stop in Pittsburgh. whew..... I am one whooped puppy! ;)  so I have lots of crafting to do to get caught up on things. isn't that always the way it is when you go out of town?! ;)



I have used the cutie "Teddy Heart" image from Morgan's Art World on my card as well as a fun little bear template and then a sentiment by Create with TLC.  papers are from Michael's as is the gorgeous burlap and lace ribbon trim. satin ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

a few vintage buttons, doily, shabby bark heart, and pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts complete the card. will soon put it in the mail for Valentine's Day, which is so very quickly approaching!

have a fabulous weekend! :)
Jennifer

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

So beautiful. And I think just as this is it would make a perfect canvas keepsake. ; )
Paulette

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous.
Wendy xx