Followers

Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Cutey Snail Mail

Coffee of the Day - Caramel

Hello and Happy Saturday to all of you! I am up on the Digi Bells blog today. here to share a little bit of  inspiration with you to get you started on your crafty way this weekend! :)

I hope all of you have subscribed to Elisabeth's wonderful newsletter. the image I am using is one I received as a freebie in my mailbox as a subscriber. you can sign up here.


The precious image is called "Kisses from Cleo the Snail." I needed a belated thank you note, so she seemed so perfect for a snail mail card!

while you won't find this exact image in Elisabeth's digi store, you can find plenty of other wonderful ones.

I used digital papers from Adrienne Looman's Peaceful Harmony collection, a selection of flowers from both Michael's and Wild Orchid Crafts, vintage buttons, and ric rack.  all dies are from Spellbinders. my white gel pen was used to add lots of fun accent dots.

Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

Too cute. Love her on craft. Sadly I didn't became this cutie, though I was signed in. Though I have had a nice idea with it for my Journal page for springtime..

Fikreta said...

this is gorgeous!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Jennifer Scull said...

Saskia, I left a comment for you on the Digi Bells blog, but will respond here, too.

Please get in touch with Elisabeth and let her know you didn't receive the newsletter dated January 30. I know she will want to fix it for you. :)

There is a 'contact us' area on the sidebar of the Digi Bells blog for you to use.

I hope this helps! :)

Anita said...

What cute card! You can even make yucky snails look cute.

Sandra said...

such a cutie!! Love it!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww that's super cute Jen. I love Elisabeth Bell images too. I really must colour up some of my stash, I have so many! This one is such a cutie. Beautifully coloured and fab card design. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo