Followers

Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Gettin' Crafty Today! Hooray!

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice (a cup of my all time favorite to get my crafty motor going! I stockpile this stuff when it first comes out in the fall. I don't want to run out during the year. grins!)


So excited to not only be heading into my craft room for the first time in a VERY long time, but to actually be feeling well enough to do it! yippppeeeee!!!!! :)  I have a special card that needs to be made for this weekend, so have to get going on it. goodness, as long as its been since I last made one, it might take me that long to get it done! wowsa!


anyhow, it's snowing like crazy here, as it tends to do all the way through May. I don't mind because I am one of those odd ducks who actually enjoys the snow.  it also helps out the maple syrup season, which our area relies upon.

Y'all have a fabulous day and I'll be back later to show you, FINALLY, something crafty! thank you for your kind and encouraging comments & emails! you make my heart overflow!!!!

love to all of you!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

yay for you!
have a great time in craft room!

hugs